I had a conversation with a Tinder member and decided we were not a match at all.I spoke with him one time and then told him I was not interested.

He is now threatening to find me and KILL me for calling him a scammer, I am totally convinced he is of Middle Eastern background and very, very disrespectful toward women. I have a number of these guys contact me so I recognized the profiel. He said he would 'track me down' 'cause me horrible pains over and over' because he had all my information. He said he would make me an example to the other 'lousy' women who would dare tell him no.

I would like his profile taken down because weaker women will fall for his 'sweetness' but he is very, very evil and I believe he would track someone down. His name is LUCA and he is evil embodied.

I have removed my Tinder account, my Facebook, my POF and my Match accounts because I didn't want him to find me.Please, Please take him profile down...

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tinder. the best about a product or service from Tinder was application is great. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tinder.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Tinder to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tinder?

Comments