Tinder Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Opt-out of Marketing Emails, Press Inquiries
help@gotinder.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Tinder Customer Service Overview

• Tinder Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by email.

Source Distribution
    20% phone 80% email
  • The best email to contact Tinder is tinderstories@gotinder.com. 90% of customers use this email address to address their issues and concerns.

• The best phone number to call Tinder is 2145763272. 53% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Thursday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Tinder?

Most Popular Number:

(214) 576-3272
Total calls: 495 Issues resolved: 8 Last call: Jun 13, 2024

Currently, Tinder does not provide a designated Tinder support phone number as a direct means to contact customer service. Instead, Tinder customer care can be reached using alternative methods of communication. Customers can access the official Tinder website and locate the "Contact" option at the bottom of the homepage for technical or app-related matters. By selecting "Contact Us" within the 'Help/Support’ category, you can access a form to specify your issue type. Whether it is related to your account, billing issues, or malfunctioning features or safety concerns, you can contact Tinder to get the necessary help. So, fill out the form with all your details and the nature of the issue, and the Tinder support team will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can use the Tinder support number via fax at 1-214-853-4309. While there isn't a Tinder help number, their online support and contact form remain accessible.

If you want to contact Tinder support through email, you can email to help@gotinder.com. Use this Tinder customer service email address to send in your issues when you require general assistance on Tinder-related issues. This includes issues related to account access, login problems, billing inquiries, app functionality, privacy concerns and safety inquiries. Similarly, to send your heartwarming success stories with Tinder, use the Tinder support email, tinderstories@gotinder.com. Alternatively, if you have any concerns or grievances that you want to share, contact Tinder customer service using the grievance-officer-in@match.com.

Currently, Tinder customer service does not have the feature of live chat support. However, you can utilize other alternative methods to communicate instead of Tinder support chat. One of them is using Tinder contact information available on social media platforms. Tinder has a social media presence on well-known social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. All you need to do is find the verified accounts of Tinder on these social media platforms and message the accounts. For Tinder customer support, send a message about your issues directly to the official Tinder account on any social media platform.

PissedConsumer Club

Fax:

+1-214-853-4309

Tinder Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Sl l Lqn
Hard to Reach Tinder
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

! I asked this valid question of tinder, and It "declined" so keep me out of the dark:
?!

Do'nt You have a 'level' where Men can sent the messages first?!?
respectfully,
slo . .

.there does'nt seem to be the advertised features [e.g. messaging] available -- also the one a month "free superlike" is not available -- aside from the failed Customer Service aspect, how is this different from false advertising?!?

Guest-5409396

Hello,
I recently switched from Match to Tinder thinking my chances to connect with people will increase.
After 4 days I realized that Match had much larger audience vs Tinder.
Tinder is very poor site with mostly unprofessional audience and r chances to connect with someone compatible are slim to non.
There is no option to contact anyone at customer service besides some fax number. Yet the charges for membership far exceed its competition.
I very much discourage anyone to join this dating app.
Not only for non existing customers service but mainly for minimal and poor audience. There are so few people that you will run out of any people after one session of scrolling!!!
Unbelievable.
Definitely two thumbs down !

Kevin M Lmh
Profile banned for no reason or explanation
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.4

My profile was banned for no reason & no explanation. I can only assume this occurred as I had a fake person starting to get quite aggressive & swearing.

I then reported this & blocked that person and I assume that the "fake" profile & person knows how to easily have people banned by reporting something false to Tinder.
It seems that Tinder doesn't have any decent customer service people in this area, at least checking & following up this type of activity as there will be many honest people which are getting banned simply as they are reporting & blocking fake or weird profile's and people.
I had only just signed up 2 x weeks prior to this as a "Gold member" and it feels like I have actually been scammed by Tinder themselves.
Very poor form & non-existent customer service not even taking the time to follow up this to help their "honest & legitimate" customers. This will be the fall of Tinder as I can see this is happening a lot now after doing some research.

They take your money & don't bother to provide legitimate support to their paying customers...
DON'T SIGN UP TO TINDER. USE OTHER SITES LIKE THAI CUPID OR HONG KONG CUPID etc as they have a much better platform

How Good is Tinder's Customer Service?

Alese Lhb
Alese Lhb
Feels Disappointed | Jun 10, 2024

I could not contact and so upset about it

Ranyah Tgw
Ranyah Tgw
Feels Disappointed | Jun 05, 2024

It was awesome till my account was banned an still have no Idea what I did ... Tried to log in an blocked lol

Hida S Mel
Hida S Mel
Feels Disappointed | Jun 03, 2024

No one help me. I just wanted to remove my tinder account bcs I don’t received massage or match within 2 months but I also can’t delete my account by myself and can’t make new account bcs it’s still connecting to my data.

Berkleigh Buo
Berkleigh Buo
Feels Disappointed | May 22, 2024

I called there nobody picked up only the answer service so my issue was not resolved

Corian Fha
Corian Fha
Feels Neutral | May 22, 2024

It was good but my problem isn’t solved right now but will wait till it does and if it doesn’t I will contact again

Caly D

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Tinder?

Account Question:

• “Cant get into my account”
  • “Problems logging in”
  • “Balance problem”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Deposited money but no response”
  • “Done with my payment or 319 RS but still ask for money for subscription”
  • “Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel subscription”
  • “For a cancelation and refund”
  • “To cancel my account”

Refund Question:

• “I want a refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “Want my money back”

Request for Information Question:

• “I'm looking for a urgent response”
  • “Request refund”
  • “Looking for a refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Fake account with my name”
  • “Age not working”
  • “Matches & messages not working”

Cards Question:

• “I can't use visa card or Google play for my subscription”
  • “Somebody is using my credit card and you're taking money out of it”
  • “My credit card has been overcharged”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App issues”
  • “This site is broken”
  • “App not working”

Staff Question:

• “Their service is annoying”
  • “Customer service”
  • Not satisfied with Customer service

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I did not mean to get the service. I canceled a couple hours later.”
  • “Upgrade package”
  • “I did not received new matches in tinder”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to change my name”
  • “Return fund”
  • “Return my subscription payment”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “Wrong sexual orientation on perspective matches”
  • “Job”

Other Question:

• “Shadow ban”
  • “Can't send messages and I have tinder platinum”
  • “New phone number”